Our weekly publication insight into which data and events has the potential to move markets in the week ahead, an update on the more interesting chart developments and concludes with a summary of our core strategy views.
- Market now expecting a new ECB sticking plaster, fundamental problems will remain
- Regional equities bounce should be seen as corrective, similarly the EUR squeeze
- UK growth miss shrugged off for now, waiting for 30yr Gilts to retrace to buy levels
- Pound starting to look overstretched, room for EUR/GBP to correct back through 0.80
- Timing of QE3 the issue into FOMC, UST’s and DXY both vulnerable short-term
- S&P500 break brings 2012 highs back into play, still our preferred market
This note covers US, UK and European markets for the week commencing July 30th.
Full report below…
Access Our Research
The public website offers just a sample of our analysis, full access and track record is available to subscribers. Please click on the link at the top of the homepage for trial access
Spot FX QuotesThe Forex Quotes are Powered by Forexpros - The Leading Financial Portal.
TagsAUD Bank of England Ben Bernanke BoE Bono Brent Crude Bund CHF China DAX DXY ECB EFSF ESM EUR/GBP EUR/USD Euro European Central Bank European sovereign debt crisis of 2010–present Eurozone Federal Reserve FOMC France GBP GBP/USD Germany Gilts Gold Greece Italy Japan JPY Mario Draghi Nikkei 225 Portugal Quantitative easing S&P500 Spain Treasuries UK United States USD/JPY UST WTI Yield curve
Stock Index Quotes
Live World Indices are Powered by Forexpros - The Leading Financial Portal.
Commodity Futures Quotes
The Commodity Prices Powered by Forexpros - The Leading Financial Portal.