Our weekly publication insight into which data and events has the potential to move markets in the week ahead, an update on the more interesting chart developments and concludes with a summary of our core strategy views.
- Eurozone political landscape to remain difficult, austerity reinforces macro dangers
- Regional equities to stay vulnerable over the medium-term
- BoE’s QE increase unlikely to be sufficient to check EZ drag, will cap Gilt yields
- Pound to outpace beleaguered Euro, break points EUR/GBP to 0.7700/0.7690
- Timing of QE3 looks to be the issue, UST’s unlikely to cede too much ground
- S&P500 bounces from support, remains a better proposition than EZ mkts
This report covers US, UK and European markets for the week commencing July 16th.
Full report below…
Access Our Research
The public website offers just a sample of our analysis, full access and track record is available to subscribers. Please click on the link at the top of the homepage for trial access
Spot FX QuotesThe Forex Quotes are Powered by Forexpros - The Leading Financial Portal.
TagsAUD Bank of England Ben Bernanke BoE Bono Brent Crude Bund CHF China DAX DXY ECB EFSF ESM EUR/GBP EUR/USD Euro European Central Bank European sovereign debt crisis of 2010–present Eurozone Federal Reserve FOMC France GBP GBP/USD Germany Gilts Gold Greece Italy Japan JPY Mario Draghi Nikkei 225 Portugal Quantitative easing S&P500 Spain Treasuries UK United States USD/JPY UST WTI Yield curve
Stock Index Quotes
Live World Indices are Powered by Forexpros - The Leading Financial Portal.
Commodity Futures Quotes
The Commodity Prices Powered by Forexpros - The Leading Financial Portal.